PADRE PIO OF PIETRELCINA


Padre Pio of Pietrelcina - photo credit: 100% Katolikong Pinoy
On October 27, 2013, I dreamt of Padre Pio of Pietrelcina. In that dream, I found the Saint sitting at the corner of our bathroom, as if he was waiting for me to come in. As I came inside, he started uttering the following words in Tagalog: "Nagagalit din ang Diyos! Nagagalit din ang Diyos (God can also be angry)!"
After which, he stood up and put out his rosary. To my surprise, his rosary and mine were the same (both Benedictine Rosaries). I told him that we have the same rosary, then he looked at me and gently took hold of my rosary and kissed the crucifix. We started praying, but Padre Pio is using a language different from mine. My dream seems so real because when I woke up, I was praying the rosary in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment