PRAYER OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

(+) Lord God, Beginning and End of all, Who is All in All. Creator of Life and of every good thing, we are Your children and You desire us to be with You. By Your Great Mercy, accept the voice that we rise to heaven for this consecration. May You let us approach Our Lady to consecrate ourselves through her.

O Mary, Mother of our Savior. Remember the times when you were still here on earth. Remember the mild heat of the earthly flesh and the flow of the blood in the earthly veins. Remember the breathing of the earthly air and the desire to discover the beautiful world that God created for his children. Remember also the time when you realize that you loved God and you are willing to give everything to Him, even your very life and soul. You didn't expect the manifestation of the Angel, and said yes, though you still can't understand everything fully. You wondered how the shepherd and the magi knelt down at your feet with the Child in your arms. You are worried about how your Child is gone from your care and sighed relief when you found Him safe in the temple. You followed your Son Jesus even when his time has come for Him to proclaim the Kingdom of God. And you never left Him, until the time when you saw him hanging there at the cross. Yes, you never understood everything fully, but you had faith, and you left to God everything, keeping everything in your heart, trusting and loving Him with all your heart.

Therefore remember me now, My Mother. I, ___(NAME)____, by the grace of the loving and merciful God, I now consecrate my entire being to your Immaculate Heart. Yours now is my life. Yours now is my career. Yours now is the outcome of my every decision and the joy and sorrow that the days of my life bring. I cannot understand everything, but I want to be like you. Help me to be like you. Arrange everything for me. If sin separates me from God's grace, please lead me home to God's arms so I won't get astray. Lead me now, Oh my Mother, for you know the way.

Oh Loving Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Have mercy on me and accept me as Your Child. May the Sacrament of Reconciliation and Penance wash away my sins and amend my life. May the Holy Eucharist sanctify my body and soul. Give me what I need for me to know You and to love You. May I grow in Your Church, which is our home here on earth. And together with my Mother Mary, whose Immaculate Heart I had consecrated my whole being, lead me here until I reach my Eternal Home to You.

Amen.(+) 

Prayer and Picture Source: 100% Katolikong Pinoy Facebook Page